top 5 list of foods that can promote Male Reproductive growth
When life gives you lemons, don’t eat them because they won’t make your penis bigger! No, but seriously, here’s a top 5 list of foods that can promote penis growth and help your body function optimally.
- Bananas – Increases blood flow and improves heart performance.
- Onions – Help blood flow by reducing risk of clotting, thereby pumping blood to the heart and throughout the rest of the body, and yes, the penis.
- Salmon – Omega 3 and fatty oils keep blood flowing at a good clip and, in turn, promoting more flow to your penis allowing for stiffer erections and better performance in bed.
- Figs – This amino-acid-packed fruit has a magical combination of vitamins and minerals that increase both libido and staying power.
- Honey – Testosterone production is boosted by Vitamin B-rich foods, like honey. It is also great for improving your immune system.
When looking for dietary solutions to promote penis growth, it’s all about increasing the blood flow to the penis and consuming the right mix of organic compounds that may help your sex drive and stamina. Yet, you’re an individual and there isn’t a guarantee that they will, in fact, make your penis grow to your desired length and girth.
We all know that it is important to eat healthy and feel great, but that doesn’t always translate into how we look. Sometimes we have to employ science to give us the results that we want.
The advancements made in body contouring and modifications are incredible. Minimally invasive male enhancement procedures can help you to feel more confident.