FINAL ATTACHMENT UPDATES FROM ADONGO
To the Glory of God, The Supervised Industrial Attachment will Officially come to an end God willing Tomorrow, 30th September, 2022
Below are important details you need to take note before you leave the organisation.
1. Make Sure you have your passport on the Students Information Page, You have written your Name and index number in full on Page 1 of the Log Book
2.Make sure you fill the company profile and every information required on page 2 of the Log Book
3. Make sure You and Your Company Based Supervisor fills Summary and Assesment for the Month of August on Page 7 of the Log Book
4. Make sure You and Your Company Based Supervisor fills Summary and Assesment for the Month of August on Page 14 of the Log Book
5. Make sure Your company Based Supervisor Assess you on the Overall Assesment by Industry Based Supervisor on 23 and 24 for HND Log Book or Page 24 and 25 for Btech Log Book. The Overall Highest Mark should noot exceed 100
6. Bear in mind, Using Correction Ink or Cancelations on page 23 and 24 for HND Log Book or page 24 and 25 Btech Log Book, can Affect you when your Log Book is being marked, Kindly Guide your supervisor to do it well for you
7. LEAVE THE LAST PAGE OF THE LOG BOOK BLANK, YOU FILL THAT PORTION AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. You will summit your Log Book and Report at Campus Within 14days After Continuing Students resume.
Wishing you the Best of Luck as Freshers Reports to school on 14th October and Continuing Students 21st October